Digitome Volumetric X-ray Imaging is an established patented volumetric technology.
History of successful challenges – security, defense and aerospace.
Finished and tested application software with SDK and documentation.
Systems available for immediate use in existing x-ray labs.
Markets include security, aerospace, industrial, electronics, and medical.
Digitome Technology Elements Summary
- Penetrating radiation.
- Plurality of angles – more variation is better. Get benefit of 2-axis regime.
- 8 to 16 images. Can be as few as 5 for certain feature resolution requirements.
- Flat images
- Dual Energy
- Dynamic Range.
- Sub pixel resolution.
- Rigorous image acquisition geometry registration accuracy.
- Speed - Exam image acquisition in minutes, then near real-time view reconstruction on any axis.
- Speed-to-Market, no direct competition.
- Portability – for objects too hazardous, too heavy, too large, or too valuable to move.
- Adaptable to improving radiography components and new developments.
- Low cost. Use existing radiography facilities.
- Small Data Set – 8 to 16 images, on the order of 100 MB per exam.
- Excellent user documentation.
- Rapid application development – knowledge base, proof-of-concept exams. SDK included
- Exotic applications with additional R&D – Reflected images, x-ray back-scatter, holography.
- Scalable - large objects, small objects or volume of interest.
Intellectual Property Summary
- Patents and Provisional Applications.
- Technical Disclosures.
- Extensive Knowhow.