THE DIGITOME VRS-2600
Works in a cabinet, vault or room with standard x-ray systems.
- Complete volumetric image data:
- Standard 8 image data set – can easily port to a variety of 3D applications
- No gaps between slices as in 1-axis CT
- No de-blurring needed
- Parallax results in “sub-pixel” resolution in reconstructed views.
- Exam image acquisition in minutes – only 8-16 images required at a plurality of angles
- Reconstruction – near real-time to reconstruct a view along any axis
- No reiterative routines required
- Dual Energy provides ability to distinguish different densities of objects in a volume.
- Limited View – where 360° source positioning is not feasible
- Sub pixel resolution.
- Large format – many options for large-scale, flat image acquisition for large objects.
- Geometric magnification
- Works with C-arm Systems
- Portability – for objects too hazardous, too heavy, too large, or too valuable to move.
- Adaptable to most radiography components and absorbs new developments.
- Import standard format image files into Digitome for analysis
- Cost – very affordable.
- Complete user documentation.
- Can use existing radiography facilities. Switch from 2D to Digitome volumetric immediately.
- Small Data Set – 8 to 16 images so less than 100 MB per exam.
- Rapid application development.
- Adaptability and flexibility of exam configurations allow rapid prototyping.
- Application Library is robust.
- Demo exams can be conducted on-site at the Client’s site.