Digitome Volumetric X-ray Imaging is a well-established patented 3D technology
Long history of successful challenges – security, defense and aerospace.
Finished and tested application software with SDK and documentation
3D Printing, Virtual Reality and Augmented reality volumetric data sets
Plug-n-play with calibration devices for immediate use in existing x-ray labs.
Now offering Technology Licensing to enterprises seeking comparative advantage in 3D X-ray.
Imaging across industry sectors – security, aerospace, industrial, electronics, and medical.
- Complete volumetric image data – 2-axis imaging
- Speed - Exam image acquisition in minutes, near real-time view reconstruction on any axis.
- Scalable and flexible in configuration – Partial angle, dual energy, large format, fan-beam
- Portability – for objects too hazardous, too heavy, too large, or too valuable to move
- Adaptable to various radiography components and new developments
- Cost – very affordable. Use existing radiography facilities. 2D imaging included.
- Small Data Set – 8 to 16 images, on the order of 100 MB per exam.
- Rapid application development – knowledge base, proof-of-concept exams.
- Exotic applications with additional R&D – Reflected images, x-ray back-scatter, holography
- 3D Printing, Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality
- Speed-to-Market, no direct competition
- Scalable - large objects or small.
- IP protected: Patents, Provisional Pat Apps,Technical Disclosures, Trademark, Copyrights
- SDK for application development. Full documentation.
- Non-exclusive right to use Digitome technology; no sub-licensing
- Existing patents
- Future patent awards automatically add to licensed rights
- Digitome® trademark use
- Application Software and SDK’s - Copyrights apply.
- Digitome-specific hardware components – embedded software CPU, calibration fiducials and turntables.
- Royalty from Licensee sales of products containing Digitome – per application sales volume.
- Downstroke to be determined by specific development support requirements, etc.
- One-year term, evergreen renewal
- Territory – to be determined.
Digitome Technology Elements Summary
- Penetrating radiation
- Plurality of angles – more variation is better. Get benefit of 2-axis regime.
- 8 to 16 images. Can be as few as 5 for certain feature resolution requirements.
- Flat image (Image Intensifiers do not work)
- Dynamic Range
- Rigorous image acquisition geometry registration accuracy
- No accidental movement of components
- Geometries available
- Single Source Position – Object is rotated
- Multiple Source Position – Object is stationary
- Successive Positions with one tube
- Multiple Sources
- Geometric Magnification – Single Source + adjusted Object center along x-ray beam axis
- C-arm – Object stationary, 2-axis C-arm moves about Object center.
Intellectual Property Summary
- Patents and Provisional Applications
- Technical Disclosures (20 total)
- Airport screening explosive detection
- Dual Energy
- Liquid Detection
- Spherical markers – versatile geometry calibration
- C-arm geometry calibration (2-axis C-arm)
Licensee “Evaluation Package”
- Digitome VRS-2400 plug-n-play “book-size” HP Mini system for existing X-ray Labs
- Stable application software release with robust documentation
- GUI customization
- Hardware integration
- Customize exam parameters to achieve “machine-limited process speeds”
- Demonstrated functional performance – see Application Library – for Rapid Application Development
- Exam Configuration designs validated and ready for development and prototyping
- Fan-beam large-object exam tunnel modification design ready for prototyping
- Consulting (billable) – exam techniques and application development