LICENSE DIGITOME TECHNOLOGY
Digitome technology is ready for licensing
Digitome Volumetric X-ray Imaging is an established patented 3D technology.
Long history of successful challenges – security, defense and aerospace.
Finished and tested application software with SDK and documentation.
3D Printing, Virtual Reality and Augmented reality volumetric data sets included.
Plug-n-play with calibration devices for immediate use in existing x-ray labs.
Now offering Technology Licensing to enterprises seeking advantage in 3D X-ray.
Imaging across marketsectors – security, aerospace, industrial, electronics, and medical.
- Immediate volumetric results.
- Speed - Exam image acquisition in minutes, near real-time view reconstruction on any axis.
- Scalable and flexible in configuration – Partial angle, dual energy, large format, fan-beam.
- Portability – for objects too hazardous, too heavy, too large, or too valuable to move.
- Adaptable to various radiography components and new developments.
- Cost – very affordable. Use existing radiography facilities. 2D imaging included.
- Small Data Set – 8 to 16 images, on the order of 100 MB per exam.
- Rapid application development – knowledge base, proof-of-concept exams.
- Exotic applications with additional R&D – Reflected images, x-ray back-scatter, holography.
- 3D Printing, Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality.
- Speed-to-Market, no direct competition.
- Scalable - large objects, small objects or volume of interest.
- IP protected: Patents, Provisional Pat Apps,Technical Disclosures, Trademark, Copyrights.
- SDK for application development. Full documentation.
- Non-exclusive right to use Digitome technology; no sub-licensing.
- Existing patents provide competitive advantage.
- Future patent awards automatically add to licensed rights.
- Digitome® trademark use.
- Application Software and SDK’s - Copyrights apply.
- Digitome-specific hardware components – embedded software CPU, calibration fiducials and turntables.
- Royalty from Licensee sales of products containing Digitome – per application sales volume.
- Downstroke to be determined by specific development support requirements, etc.
- One-year term, evergreen renewal.
- Territory – to be determined.
Digitome Technology Elements Summary
- Penetrating radiation.
- Plurality of angles – more variation is better. Get benefit of 2-axis regime.
- 8 to 16 images. Can be as few as 5 for certain feature resolution requirements.
- Flat image (Image Intensifiers do not work).
- Dynamic Range.
- Sub pixel resolution.
- Rigorous image acquisition geometry registration accuracy.
- No accidental movement of components.
- Geometries available.
- Single Source Position – Object is rotated.
- Multiple Source Position – Object is stationary.
- Successive Positions with one tube.
- Multiple Sources.
- Geometric Magnification – Single Source + adjusted Object center along x-ray beam axis.
- C-arm – Object stationary, 2-axis C-arm moves about Object center.
Intellectual Property Summary
- Patents and Provisional Applications.
- Technical Disclosures (20 total).
- Airport screening explosive detection.
- Dual Energy.
- Liquid Detection.
- Spherical markers – versatile geometry calibration.
- C-arm geometry calibration (2-axis C-arm).